Thursday, September 10, 2009

Au Revoir 20's!

Goodbye 20's......because today I am turning 30.  I can't believe another decade has passed.  It seems like yesterday when I turned 20....well maybe not yesterday.  My 20's were so much fun and I truly enjoyed all the ups and downs 'stages' in my life.   I know the next 10 are going to be the best years yet to come. 

I will be celebrating my birthday Friday night with close friends and family.  My sweet husband is throwing me a party by the pool on the roof top of an old Sears office building with a spectacular view of the sun setting behind downtown Dallas.  Here's to turning thirty!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! I turned 30 in July of this year and I've been told over and over that the 30's are the new 20's only better ;0) May you have a blessed birthday and much hope for the years ahead. Blessings, Katy

    ReplyDelete