Monday, June 4, 2012

Plaid & Bows Etsy Shop

This time in my life all of my friends and cousins are having lots of babies.  I wanted to give them something special and custom, but not too pricey since there are so many babies being born this year.  Creating a birth announcement for their nursery and some stationary seemed an appropriate gift to remind them of that special day and for all the thank you notes they will be writing on behalf of their little ones in the upcoming years.  

After creating all these gifts, I decided to start a business and create more to share with you.  I launched Plaid and Bows this past month and would love for you to browse around.  If you are don't find what you are looking for please let me create something custom just for you or that special little one.  I have Personalized typography birth announcement prints, stationary and enclosure cards for now.  Soon I will add melamine plates, cups and more.  Every pattern and image was created by me on Illustrator, so if you want to change colors, patterns or the image just let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment